What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is a health care specialty that uses a variety of methods and exercises and develops a plan of care using a variety of treatment techniques to help improve a patients movement and function, reduce pain and minimize disability that has resulted from injury or disease.
How is this done?
A Physical Therapist will work with the patient to gradually rebuild flexibility, strength, coordination, and endurance. A skilled Physical Therapist will educate the patient on what is going on within their body and why certain treatments work best.
What Outcome can we Expect?
Our Treatment Goals are:
- Decrease Pain and Inflammation
- Promote Healing
- Increase Flexibility, Strength and Endurance
- Improve Function
What Kind of Treatments do you Provide?
Your treatment session may consist of:
- Manual Therapy including:
- Myofascial Release
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Passive Range of Motion/Stretching
- A Therapeutic Exercise Plan, Including Stretching and Strengthening.
- Body Mechanics and Postural Education to promote safety and prevent re-injury with your daily routines, chores and job tasks.
- Modalities such as:
- Electrical stimulation
- Home exercise programs, activity modification and management programs
Our helpful Patient Accounts team is always available to answer questions related to benefits, billing and payments. They can be reached Monday - Friday at 309-689-8888.
Click a link to download each respective form
For your complimentary phone consultation
Call 309-689-8888 or Email Dr. Yibing Li at email@example.com